Friday, February 04, 2011

Betterware Assassinations

I am not a violent person, but I have vowed to assassinate any person who visits my home demanding the return of their Betterware catalogue. I have made a sign to this effect, so that any person suffering wounding or death by my hand cannot claim that he or she did not understand the risks.

Here is the sign. I think you will agree that there is little room for misinterpretation.

I do not have a large front door, and as this sign measures approximately 2' x 3.5', I will not have enough space to include further warnings to charity canvassers, jehovah's witnesses or east european window cleaners. I can only hope that my obvious prejudice against Betterware employees will serve as adequate demonstration of my general demeanor. 

Otherwise I may have to buy more shells.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home